Today I have an important note for you that cost me a lot of time and debugging my Drupalgap / Phonegap App using jQuery Mobile.
I had used the "pageshow" event:
Which worked great in my browsers tests!
On Android (build using build.phonegap) I had the strage problem that things were not working from time to time. As I finally found out the "pageshow" event was not always triggered. The reason is unclear and not reproducable. Sometimes it worked, sometimes not.
USe pageshow + pageinit:
Now things work cleanly.
PS: Keep in mind that you have to manually prevent double attaching and other stuff that may happen because the event may fire twice on a page load!